BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, July 10, 2009

The View

So, my friend heather and I decided to get up REALLY early yesterday morning to go see about getting standby tickets for The View. Really early meaning before 6 am, and they don't even give the standby tickets until 8, for your number in line. Then, you don't find out if you get in until 10... And we didn't get in for the first taping, but have no fear because they were doing an afternoon show. So we got some hot chocolate (yes, those of you in the 100 degree weather can be a little jealous that it was so chilly that hot chocolate was required), and said in Riverside park for a little while and headed back at noon. We stood in line for forever waiting anxiously to find out if we were gonna get in, we were numbers 8 and 9... and one of the production assistants walked by us and said, "Good luck getting in. See that line? No chance." Well we proved him wrong because we definitely got in!! And we were so excited. We were probably the youngest ones there, and our excitement was felt by everyone around us, even the man who took our tickets who then said, "Are you girls camera shy?" And we obviously replied, "ABSOLUTELY NOT!" So he puts a blue M on the back of our ticket, but we had no idea what it meant. So we are almost 200 people back to get in the studio and a person says, "Raise your hand if you have a blue M on the back of your ticket!" We raise our hand and they say come with us and so we did! We were like some of the first few people in and got great seats! Then Heather was the one who got to bring the show back from commercial break and Whoopi Goldberg was like a foot away from me! It was so fun, and so worth getting up early. And the show was on this morning and I saw me and Heather on it! Here are a few pictures... Enjoy!

3 comments:

The Heinrichs said...

I am soooo jealous!!! That is my favorite show!!! I used to cut out to go to the gym at 11am during work just to go watch it! Of course I didn't get to watch it today because I was at the dentist!!!

Just Jiff said...

AAHHHH!! I am so jealous! Sounds like so much fun!!

Greg Daniels said...

What great fun that was! Thanks for your story... enjoyed reading it.

Love,
Dad