Here are a few pictures from the weekend! Maggie came to visit and we had such a great time. We saw basically everything there was to see in the city... the statue of liberty, the brooklyn bridge, fulton landing, union square, tribeca, soho, the lion king on broadway, the met, carriage ride in central park, and much much more! We ate at a lot of really amazing places too! Thanks so much for coming, mags.
Tomorrow, mr. michael jacobs will be here and I could not be more excited. i'll put up pictures from his trip too! Thanks for your continued prayers... I love knowing I have people supporting me through this crazy time!
3 comments:
I really wish you would get out and try to have some fun while you're in NYC!!!:)
Um....I will have one of each of those desserts when we come to visit! Love you so much.
Wow!!!! So much fun!!!!!
Post a Comment