BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Star Sightings... add 3.





















First of all, I hope you had a wonderful weekend! My roommates and I did some exploring, some resting from hectic work, and enjoyed being in the city! Here's something fun for you... Tonight my roommate was on a run and she called us and said, "get to times square immediately!" so we went and who do we see?? TINA FEY and STEVE CARELL about 20 feet away from us filming scenes for their new movie called Date Night. Seriously, I could have yelled and they would have heard me. Actually, I probably could have semi-shouted, and they still would have heard me. Basically, we met. Anyways, so we're standing there staring with star struck eyes and there are people from the movie asking us not to take pictures with flashes, thus the not so good pictures. However, I got a few! Also featured in this film for all the Gossip Girl fan is LEIGHTON MEESTER (aka blair)!!! And I was staring at her thinking I knew who she was and then i realized it and actually got more excited to see her than the other two! It's so surreal to see people like that. Then you realize you're staring at people and it made me think, what if thousands of people were standing in Times Square which is always busy moving, just to see me? Obviously I would daydream of people stopping just to see the famous Leah. At any rate, here are a few pictures!






4 comments:

Just Jiff said...

Sigh. I'm living vicariously through you. :)

lc said...

I stop and stare at you all the time.

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

I think I would have yelled something at them....and then regret it of course.

Shannon Pate said...

So fun!!!